
Good Morning,
It's late or early ...... however you want to look @ it,but I wanted to make a post here while Mom is making hers on her blog before we turn in for the night.
Here is a picture of Our Nana with her Birthday Cake just after she walked in on it..You should have seen Our Mom's eyes when she went to get the cake from where Dad had put it,and IT WASN'T THERE !!!
I thought that she was going to have a cow and blow the suprize,before we even got started !!! Dad thought that it was funny watching Mom sweat over it all...lol...lol...lol...lol...,but thankfully WE PULLED IT OFF !!!! ,and for those of you that know Our Nana.... you know that she isVERY HARD TO SUPRIZE !!!!!
Anyway, the cake here was made with the colors that my brother chose and the # of "roses"have a meaning behind them. Nana has 7 Children, but the "roses" were ment for the # of Grandchildren that she has and thats 26 !!!!!
Ok, I am off here because Mom is telling me that I need to get the lights off. School does come early ,so better get started with the ZZZZZZZZ'S ...lol...lol...lol....
Enjoy the picture !~
Mystea


0 comments:
Post a Comment