Hello Girls. This is My First Post and My Blog isn't just the way that I want it yet. I just wanted to say Thank you Mom for a WONDERFUL BLOG DESIGN AND ENDLESS HOURS OF HELP.....EVEN AFTER YOUR LAST 3 AM NOTES ARE SENT OUT. Ladies My Mom ALWAYS makes sure that even if its like now LATE thats She finds the Answers to whats needed.
I wanted this blog because My Mother has a blog and We just Blah on it.. I wanna blah on here with My family and Friends.
I'm nothing special as far as a Designer or anything I just like what I do here. I hope to learn what I need for school here. I want to get good grades in BCIS AND IPC toward this blogging experience and try and see what I really do know.
Have A Great Valentine's Day :O) even if it were spent with Parents and the younger Siblings.......FAMILY TIME IS EVERYTHING MOM SAYS..... SOME ARE THE BEST OF THOSE ...........................That didn't go the way that you planned them to...I believe She is RIGHT there. Every Word of it !!!!
I JUST SPENT THE BEST VALENTINE'S NIGHT WITH MY BROTHER,MY FRIENDS @ CHURCH !!!! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY "BOYFRIEND"... I DON'T HAVE ONE AND DON'T NEED ONE ,BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS AND A BROTHER THAT ARE THE WORLD TO ME :o)
Hugs, Kisses and Prayers,
Miss....Tea


1 comments:
Hey there what a great Tweet there and want you to know that you can reach for the stars ANYTIME IN LIFE that you want..Great Blog Hope to see ya Tweet again soon.
Hugs
Love4Scrap and that Brother that you talked about too :O)
Post a Comment