Thursday, February 18, 2010

*

HI Girls. I am just making this post for My Aunt Pj Berry,Whom is VERY SICK and I wanted to let her know that I think of Her DAILY ,and that I will keep her in My Heart just as I always have. I plan to keep you there,even more Now that I know you need Us ALL. I sorry that you are having to go thru all of this,and wish that there was SOMETHING that I or My family could do to MAKE IT GO AWAY......

Well, I will just have to do what I know I have to keep doing and thats Pray for you. You are in My Prayers already,but I think you deserve the #1 Spot there NOW ,more than ever.

I love you aunt pj and will always love you. I will continue to carry you thru life in My Heart and Thru Dreams I Carry each Day. I know that while you are sick we are better off staying away,so you don't get things like the cold or flu,so We will stay away,but When its the time that I think I should be thee NO MATTER WHAT.... THEN I'M COMING !!!!! I WON'T STAY AWAY !!!!

oK!~ To the rest of you peeps PLEASE PRAY FOR MY AUNT SHE NEEDS ALL THE PRAYERS THAT SHE CAN GET,AND I AM SURE THAT THERE ARE 1000000000000000000 MORE NEEDED EACH DAY.

I ask that you pray for My Uncle and Thier Son Ronny Lewis.... They needed God too. I guess that I better clear the snar here Pj is My Aunt , but was My Mother's First,and My GrandMother's before that , so She is My Great Great Aunt......THATS WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST ,just ask ANYONE and they will tell you 54 Years and still going STRONG.. Beauty,Brains,Hot Mama,(band thing)and the likes of some of the best men in the Country Buiz..... We LOVE-A-LIKE.... lol....lol...lol... SHE IS #1 !!!!! :o) ALL THE WAY

Time for Me to sign of here,but Remember to please pray for Pj,and tell her that she is in your hearts. There is a prayer Book added om My mother's site link there @ and click the book to leave Aunt Pj some Love,and Prayers.

TY,
Miss TEA

1 comments:

Aka.... Mom said...

Miss....Tea this was a VERY LOVELY Post and I am sure that your Aunt Pj will love it too... :O)

Post a Comment