Hello !!! Well this is the Last Day of February and that means that March is HERE faster than I can keep up with. I think that as the Year goes by the Months just FLY BY ME !!!!...lol...lol...lol...lol.. I really have to get faster or re-schedule my life... hahahaaaa :O)
Funny Huh? have you seen this Family on a "Schedule". I mean a REALLY TIGHT ONE... sure thats really going to happen. We are on a Schedule, but there is ALWAYS something,or someone that makes sure that the schedule is CHANGED . Let me be a little more specific "TWINS", would that be a clearer way for saying things? I can tell you that they always find a way to change things up. Oh !~ Thats the joys of being a parent and @ that a way to keep things in this house VERY INTERESTING to say the least.
I have NO Idea why the Lord chose me to be the Mother of such Wonderful Angels, but I am VERY HAPPY that he did. I learned that could do ALOT MORE than I give Myself credit for,or what other people thought that I wouldn't be able to do... I DID IT ,and I am Very Proud of that.
Well, As the post started out saying that this is the Last Day of Feb,and I better get the things ready for the FIRST OF THE MONTH,so I better get running here. I was just posting here @ the Idea-Scrap Station to see what I needed to added or take from. Leave Me a Note and tell Me what you think. Remember its just "Idea's" that are roaming here ,so there are places that you may see that LOOK UNFINISHED !~
Happy Thinking,
Daneta
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment